We’re sorry you’ve felt you need to complain but letting us know when you’re unhappy gives us the opportunity to put matters right for you and improve our service for everybody.
No matter how you communicate with us, we’ll listen and act on your needs. As you’d expect, if you complain using the phone or online form, the faster we’ll be able to try to get you back to normal.
214 Brent House,
Harrow, HA3 8BT
To help us resolve your complaint, we’ll need the following:
- A description of your concern
- What you’d like us to do to put things right
- Your name and address
- A daytime phone number and best time to contact you
- Your Learner details (for confidentiality reasons)
- Any relevant references
- If it is about the centre we work with we need to know from them
After receiving your complaint We’ll contact you to confirm that we’re looking into it and when you can expect to hear back from us.
At that time, we’ll also give you a complaint reference number to quote, so we can always find your information quickly when you contact us.
We’ll keep you regularly updated about what is happening and if it looks like our investigations will take more than 8 weeks from when you first contacted us, we’ll provide you with a written update.
Our final response
When we’ve thoroughly looked into your complaint, we’ll write to let you know our final response. This will be a detailed letter that outlines what we found, what we plan to do as a result, and why we made the decision.
Learner Complaint form.
A student complaint is an expression of dissatisfaction whether justified or not. Complaints may be made by an individual student or group of students. The complaints procedure may not be used to challenge an academic judgement.
This Procedure covers complaints about:
- The way in which a programme is taught or assessed
- The learning support available
- Misleading information in prospectuses or in advertising or promotional material
- Any deficiencies in ACOL’s service or performance. This includes library facility, student support services, student accommodation, provision for students with disabilities and any matters relating to the operation of the equal opportunities policies.
This Procedures does not cover:
- Academic Appeals
- Disciplinary Procedures for Students