Once you are registered with Alpha College in the course of your choice you have access to the unit materials, student forums and tutor guidance for up to 12 months from the date of registration or up to the length of your qualification.
At the time of registration the site will automatically issue you with a username and password. The name of your tutor will be sent to you before the start of your first unit. All communication on registration and study comes through the ACOL Internal Messaging System. This system will send notifications of messages waiting in your inbox to the e-mail address of your choice.
Each registration includes the induction unit which will explain step by step how to access materials, upload your work and check your tutor’s feedback online as well as how to access and use ACOL database of learning material.
Each purchase gives you:
- Access to all course features on line.
- Full course materials, exclusive to ACOL written by our specialist authors and updated regularly
- Materials which include notes on all subject matter, lecture notes, interactive quizzes, articles, guidance for study and specific references to further recommended reading
- Access to student forums to engage in discussion, ask questions and enjoy the support and community of contact with fellow learners
- Assignments and mock exams to be marked by dedicated online assessment system / tutor who will provide feedback
- Unlimited e-mail access to tutors for questions and guidance
- Access to the induction unit