The Organisation for Tourism and Hospitality Management (OTHM) is a UK based Awarding Organisation approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation). OTHM has a network of numerous delivery centres globally to delivery its Off the Shelf qualifications.
In 2003, OTHM was incorporated in England & Wales as a not for profit organisation. In 2009, it was officially listed as an Awarding Organisation with Ofqual. In 2011, OTHM gained further approval with the newly launched QCF system. In 2013, OTHM celebrated its 10th anniversary.
OTHM always aims to develop itself as an organisation that is forward-thinking to support tourism and hospitality industry by delivering qualified and experienced human resources to the industry.
OTHM’s main objectives are:
- To deliver best quality qualifications and excellent service to learners
- To support the people who work in the tourism and hospitality industry
- To act as a forum for the discussion of issues relevant to the industry
- To promote professionalism in the industry
- To promote ethical practice and environmental awareness in the industry