1. By viewing the Alpha College Online website (www.alphacollegeonline.org.uk and www.alphacollegeonline.org.uk are the property and brand name of Alpha College Limited) user is deemed to consent to all terms and conditions set out below. If you have any questions regarding the terms and conditions, you should contact the us via email.
2. Alpha College Limited reserves the right to amend its terms and conditions at any time; you should therefore check regularly for any updates, amendments and modifications and by using this website you agree to accept any changes, whether or not you have reviewed them or not.
3. All materials on this site are protected by copyright and intellectual property laws and are the property of the college. Unless stated otherwise, you may access and download materials to print for your use and to exchange information with the college and pass on information to someone interested in studying online or working with the college.
4. The College shall retain the copyright in such material or where the material has been licensed to the College.
5. Links to the College website are not permitted other than to the Home Page except with prior written permission.
6. You may not remove any copyright, trademark or intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material downloaded or copied from the website.
7. Copying, distributing or any use of the materials contained on the web site for any commercial purpose is prohibited.
8. You may not create a database by downloading any parts of the website consistently on a systematic basis.
9. The content of the website is for general information only and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation upon which a specific decision should be made. The College will not be liable for any claims, penalties, loss, damages or expenses arising from the use or the inability to use the website or from any unauthorised access or alteration to the website, by a third party.
10. If you are under the age of 18, please get a parent’s or guardian’s permission before attempting to take part or gain benefit from any services offered by the college. When you pass on information via college’s website, we understand that you have taken permission from your parents or guardians before doing so.
11. The College accepts no responsibility for loss or damage that may arise from reliance on information or advice contained on its website.
12. We do not warrant that the functions available on this website will be uninterrupted or error free; you acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks on your computer.
13. We are not responsible for the contents or reliability of any other websites to which we provide a link and do not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. These links are provided only for information purpose and should you access them, the terms and conditions of those websites will be applicable in relation to their services.
14. Whilst the College website may frequently contain advertising material, the College does not endorse or accept any liability for any of the products or services so advertised, or for any error or inaccuracy in the advertisements. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the website complies with all relevant laws.
15. Under the provision of the Contracts Acts1999, these terms are not intended to confer any benefit on a third party.
16. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to the Alpha College Limited.
17. The College reserves the rights at any time to suspend or terminate your access to or use of the website. 17(a) The above Terms & Conditions of use shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with English law. The courts of England shall [subject as set out in clause 17(b)] have exclusive jurisdictions in relation to any claim, dispute or other matters arising therefrom. 17(b) For the absolute and exclusive benefit of the College, it shall retain the right to bring proceedings in the Courts of the country of residence of any user of the website.
18. We may intercept and monitor all communications with the College.
19. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid by any Court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not effect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions which shall continue to have full force and effect.
20. The failure by Alpha College to exercise any right and/or remedy that may be available under the defined terms and conditions shall not mean a waiver of that right or remedy.